Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tasty Tuesday - Roasted Contest

Today is kind of a hodge-podge kind of day. I feel like I haven't posted in a long time. I've feel like I've been too busy to breathe. First off...

Tasty Tuesday
There are no pictures but I did roast a chicken for my family last night. It took way longer than I thought it would, but was very tasty

Contest - Prizes
Drum roll please..... The fiber prizes are a handpainted roving, a "this 'n that batt", and a hand painted silk cap. Yarn prizes are 3 small skeins Louet Merino, 2 skeins Louet Merlin, and 1 skein handspun (alpaca, wool, angora blend).


So head on over to the food for fiber contest leave your favorite recipe, and it doesn't have to be an original recipe, in the comments and be in the running for these great prizes.

From slippery (and that is all I will say on the weather) Michigan,

Holly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home