Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year :: New Life

In past years I've made resolutions. Don't you know I can't think of a one, other than the ubiquitous "I'm going to lose weight" which has happened, several times, but not usually at the new year. So this year I've decided to come up with 2 (therefore easy to remember) goals for life change. By setting goals instead of resolving to do a particular thing it's ok if I don't do it perfectly, it gives me a change to persevere and not get discouraged if I fail. So here they are:
1. Live with less. - This means less weight, less stuff (this may involve some hard stash decisions), less stress
2. Take care of what I have better. - Make healthier decisions, get a hold of my household chores, be a better steward of my money.
I feel that I am starting out in a positive way.
My wish for you is to have a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.
Holly

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home