Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Fast Knitting

Last week the community education brochure came in the mail. I teach knitting for them so it wasn't a big surprise to see my classes listed. The surprise was that they had actually listed them correctly (they did not in the fall), including the line "if you would like to see pictures of these projects please click on my website." My immediate reaction was run to the yarn room (yes my stash is that big) to find some socks and the bag that I knit last year for these classes to quickly photograph them and upload them up on the website. Socks: no problem, bag: nowhere to be found. So I rushed out bought a skein of wool-ease (because that room of yarn is mostly handspun, which new knitters find intimidating), and oh so quickly knit a bag, which incidentally is much, much better than the former bag.

Here are the pictures
Holly

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home