Monday, November 13, 2006

Socks and Thanksgiving
Socks
I don't know what it is about socks. When I knit socks I usually knit them at the same time, mostly because I don't know if I am going to have enough yarn. So I decided to knit the pink socks one at a time. Baad idea. When I finished with the first sock I got the "yea I'm done" satisfied feeling, then I realized: no not done, half done...man I have to knit a whole nother sock. So after a week of not knitting anything I picked up the second sock and am enjoying it as much as the first, even if there is a bit more counting rows.

Thanksgiving and other places to join in.
I joined the Knit unto Others, Knit along for charity. I was moved by their idea of giving in the season of Thanksgiving. I am going to start with a hat (maybe for Afghans for Afghans or the Dulaan Project, maybe one for each) from yarn that I dyed a while ago. I also want to knit mittens for From Hearts to Hands. I have a lot knitting to do woo hoo. Better get started.

Holly

Here are a couple of calendar pics for Chappysmom who is having this great calendar contest. The colored one is from our city calendar the black and white is from The Henry Ford


Technorati tags:

1 Comments:

Blogger --Deb said...

Thank you for the calendars!!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home