Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Inspired and Disgusted
I have been inspired by Amy and all the folks at Knitty to make a calendar involving knits. So here is my first offering, sorry no pattern until the calendar comes out next year. It is called Fibronocci Fun Stocking Hat. I knit this hat in 1 week, so I could go to the spot where I wanted to photograph before they close for the winter, whew. I got some great shots though. Haven't picked up the ole needles for a couple of days though. I have done some spinning, more on that next time.

Onto the disgusted bit...
Ok, so we bought pumpkins but didn't have time to carve them into jack-o-lanterns, so the squirels decided to do it for us argh! The knitted pumpkins are looking better and better.

Holly















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home