Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back Again

I am back again writing after what could possibly be the worst month of my life. It started with a job interview (actually had 2 during the month, didn't get either job) which did not go well. Then the next day I sprained both of my ankles at my brother's wedding. Now a question that I have been getting asked a lot lately is: How do you sprain both ankles? It takes talent, skill a small flight of stairs and some bad luck. So, I went to my doctor for a follow up visit for the ankles he wanted to take some x-rays. As a precaution, if there is any chance, they take a pregnancy test. Yup we were pregnant (yea, joyous jubulation, we have been trying to have a second child for 5 years). Did it last? Naaah, miscarried a week and a half later. Then on my way to the Ob/Gyn I got the mail and found that our house was in forclosure. Needless to say I have not had the inclination to do much more than curl up in the fetal position and cry a lot. On the up side school is starting. It is a new day and God is still good, but then He always is.

More later...hopefully about knitting and spinning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home