Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm Dead

Not Really, only in the world of sock wars . On the up side this means that I now own a really comfy pair of socks, my assasin was kind enough to include the purple sock award for valor. I sent my almost finished socks to her but forgot to photograph them before they left. Now I am feeling bereft, (although I do have warm feet). I don't know what project to work on next. Maybe I'll pick up the hockey sweater again.


September is always such a busy time. I know this so I should prepare during the summer months, but somehow that never happens. Anyway we had a great time at the Fall Fleece Fair in Chelsea Michigan a couple of weeks ago and now we are off to Northern Michigan. It should prove to be a lovely fall weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home