Thursday, September 14, 2006


Just when things couldn't get any worse....
They usually do, don't they. Well I'm on my 4th day of antibioticis for strep throat. A gift from the wonderful students of public school. I actually got a subbing assignment (woohoo). They have been calling for weeks I just couldn't get the new system to work for me. But since they keep calling, apearently I'm not the only one.
Onto happier, fiber-related subjects.
I can spin, let me say it again I can spin!! Yeaaaa. After a month's hiatus I got the ole wheel out of moth balls and gave it my best one-two, and it didn't hurt. (I actually tried to spin a couple of weeks ago and it most definitly did hurt.) I was so excited. I took the three bobbins on my wheel and plied them together. I think that I had plans for this but it had been so long that I had forgot what I wanted to do with it. This weekend is the Fall Fleece Fair. I have spent this week prepareing inventory.







Yarn, yarn and more yarn to tag today.
Wahahaha.
Holly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home