Saturday, December 02, 2006

12 Joys of Christmas
Ok, I am trying to put up my Christmas Tree, I have been cleaning for what feels like a month on top of my already way too busy life. I am definitely feeling the song "the 12 pains of christmas", annoyed with everything from the tree to the cards to shopping and everything else associated with this holiday all the while snapping at my family and friends. Finally, I just dropped everything (litereally) in exasperation and sat down at the computer to take a mental break. While listening to some calming Christmas music I was reminded that this holiday is not about shopping and trees and cards but rather about peace, love and joy. So I am going to start the 12 joys of Christmas to remind me of those things that are really important at this time of year. I would invite you to do the same (take a button from the side bar). Do it once or twice or 12 days in a row, it doesn't matter, just find 12 things that makes Christmas special to you and share the joy.





Holly

Technorati tags:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home